Hey everyone! It’s already the 2nd of May and I can not believe that 1/3 of the year has already passed!
Many things happened this month including my exams, the OWLS Readathon, BookEnding Spring and Camp NaNoWriMo. In this post I will try to attempt to concisely wrap-up all of these events and other things that happened, well there is a lot of ground to cover, so here we go!
I had exams this month so most of my time was spent studying and preparing for them and even though I tried my best, they did not end up going very well and my marks are really bad. 😦
Other than that, I spent most of the time either blogging or journaling or reading.
BOOKS READ THIS MONTH:
- Rich People Problems: 5 stars || A fantastic ending to the Crazy Rich Asians filled with humour and fun.
- Gemina: 5 stars ||Oh God, this book was so amazing and I can not wait to share my thoughts on ti with you all very soon!
- Obsidio: 5 stars ||This book couldn’t have been more perfect and I loved it and how each character came together and well, just everything about it!
- Emergency Contact: 4 stars ||I really loved this book and its take on anxiety and mental health and well, Sam and Penny were just so damn cute!
- The Kiss Quotient: 5 stars ||Oh god, this book is all I ever wanted. Where has it been my whole life?!
- Kindred Spirits: 4 stars ||An amazing short story but well, I just thought that it didn’t say enough?
- StarWorld: 4 stars ||I really liked this book and how Sam and Zoe came to know and support each other.
- Ready Player One: 4 stars || Thus book was a lot of fun to read and I loved the 80’s culture it showed but there were also wuite a few problems with it 😦
- Love, Life and the List: 5 stars || A cute, lovely contemporary by the amazing Kasie West that I enjoyed a lot!
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone: 5 stars || A wonderful and successful reread of one of my favourite books ever!
Average days per book: 3 days
Total pages this month: 3958 pages
Average Pages per day: 132 pages
Total pages this year: 8503 pages
Average Pages per day: 70.85 pages
I started off this month by taking part in BookEnding Spring and was a host.
These are my posts:
After that, I shared with you all my Favourite Non-bookish Things from March.
I also finished watching Season 2 of One Day At A Time and shared my views on it with you all which you can see right here.
I also celebrated my One Year Blogversary this month and you can see the Q&A Session I did to celebrate it by clicking over here.
I ended up buying a lot of books this month and decided to share my haul with you all!
At the end of the month, I wrapped up Camp NaNoWriMo by sharing my progress and my future writing plans with you all!
Oh, and a bonus snippet from my WIP is also in there so you can see that here.
Only 3? oops, I guess. Well, there will be more coming this month so look out for them!
TOP 5 TUESDAY
OFF TANGENT THOUGHTS
Charvi @NotJustFiction finally launch her meme, Off Tangent Thought in April and you should all check it out!
Reading Challenges Status
- Goodreads Reading Challenge: 30/50 (60%)
- PopSugar Reading Challenge: 11/40 (27.5%)
- Classics Reading Challenge: 4/50 (8%)
FAVOURITE POSTS FROM AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE:
- Clo @BookDragon shares more about her blog in her post: The Past, Present and Future about Book Dragons
- Isabelle @BookWyrmBites‘s Ode to Libraries
- Michelle @MichelleLikesThings shares 5 Fictional Characters she’d liek to switch places with
- Haley @TheCaffenietedReader talks about Book Lending VS Book Swaps
- Sahitya @WorldOfBooks shares some thought-provoking Book quotes
- Bayance shares some ways to appreciate your parents!
That is all for this month! Hope you liked it. Share how your month was in the comments below. How many books did you read? Did you all have exams as well? How did they go?