Hey everyone! It’s a new month and so moving in I’m sharing with you all my goals for the month. I have a lot of things to do this month – like my exams, preparing for SAT and participating in Camp NaNoWriMo, so to make sure that my blogging doesn’t suffer, I’m making out nice new goals so everything goes on perfectly this month!
First, let’s begin by giving an update on my March Goals!
- Write 7,000 words. Nope, this so did not happen. I wrote about one short story of 1,500 words and that’s it.
- Figure out your characters and put them together completely. Um, so I kinda did this… Not all done but I’d say I’m at 75%.
- Study hard and please, go for your classes regularly. Ah, I did! My psychology teacher even complimented me on becoming regular in coming to school and doing my assignments!
- Post a blog post consistently and 5 times a week. I did! I am so proud of myself for actually doing this one!
- Read 5 books. I surpassed this one and read 9 books! WOO!
- Participate in the Women’s History Month Reading Challenge. Yep, I did it!
- Read books only written by women for this month. Nope, failed this – damn it.
- Listen to an audiobook. WOO! I did this!!!
- Start exercising more- go for a run thrice a week. Nah? Why did I even think that this would happen…
Well, it is not as good as I wanted but it is definitely above average so yay!
- Write 25,000 words. I am participating in Camp NaNoWriMo and this is my goal for it.
- Read 7 books for the O.W.L.S. Reading Marathon. I have explained it and shared my TBR with you all which you can see here.
- Read 10 books in total.
- Listen to an audiobook.
- Study hard and get 70% in your exams.
- Post consistently (4 times a week).
- Try to cut down on Junk food.
- Blog hop more often.
This month I am not aiming too high but still have a lot I want to achieve!
What are your goals for this month? Tell me in the comments below.
Peace out cuties.