Hey everyone! I’m here with a tag today as I was tagged by Jamsu for the Sunshine Blogger Award a while back and her questions looked so much fun, so here we are! Also, go check her blog out because I love it!
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for the award and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominated 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- Do you have any plans for Halloween?
Not really, I stayed home and binged a few horror movies.
2. How old were you when you started to get into reading?
I can’t remember to be honest. I always loved reading! But I think I started reading more when I was 10/11?
3. Comfort character?
Cath from Fangirl, always! She is so wonderfully me that I can’t help but feel happy whenever I read Fangirl! And I also love the romance in the book, and it makes me feel so warm inside!
4. Which bloggers do you wish you were closer with?
Oh, this is a hard one! I’ll have to say everyone, I think? I try to be interactive but I’m a shy person and it can often be really scary because I overthink it all way too much. Also, all you please feel free to reach out to me and become friends because I’d love to! You can reach me through my Twitter or Instagram which are linked in the blog.
5. TV show you never got sick of?
Friends! Quite a typical answer, I know but it’s true! Another one would be Jane The Virgin. Jane is also a comfort character for me and I love watching her
6. Favorite supernatural creature?
Another hard one! I love witches and vampires even though I don’t really read about either of them haha.
7. Contemporary romance you always recommend?
The Henna Wars by Adiba Jaigirdar
Small Town Hearts by Lillie Vale
Darius The Great Is Not Okay by Adib Khorram
Today Tonight Tomorrow by Rachel Lynn Solomon
8. Are you close with your cousins?
Yes! I have 7 cousins and 3 of them are around my age while the others are quite young. I love them all and hang out with them often except one of them because she lives in a different city.
9. Last book that made you swoon?
You Had Me At Hola by Alexis Daria and Today Tonight Tomorrow by Rachel Lynn Solomon
10. What is your passion besides books?
I love bullet journaling and watching queer movies/tv shows and listening to queer songs, etc. I also like baking occasionally.
11. Favorite snacks (potato chips, candy, etc)?
Popcorn for the win!
- What has been your favourite book this year?
- What 2021 release are you looking forward to the most?
- Favourite desert?
- What is your OTP?
- A book you’d recommend to everyone?
- Favourite Genre?
- Who are some of your favourite Booktubers?
- What’s your favourite bookish merch?
- Tea or Coffee?
- Paperbacks or Hardcovers?
- What’s your pet peeve?
So, that’s it for today! It was fun to do a tag since it has been quite some time since I did one! What did you think of my answers? What would have your answers been? Let me know in the comments below!