Hey everyone! Remember the times when I’d make posts about my favourite TV series and shriek about them and put in a 100 GIFs? Yeah, well it’s back again because I found a new TV show to obsess about and share with y’all!
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
So, basically it’s about a South Korean heiress who ends up in North Korea due a storm when she is paragliding and how she tries and gets back to South Korea and in the process falls in love with the Captain who hides her and helps her get back and becomes friends with his friends/ subordinates and all the amazing village ladies.
I know all this sounds pretty crazy and it is! The TV Show is just so soft and cute and you all need to watch it and then come here so we can all squeal and fangirl about it!
WHY YOU NEED TO WATCH IT
– First off, there’s a unique storyline!
– It features an enemies to lovers trope and who doesn’t love that?
– Did I mention the romance is such a slow burn it will literally kill you?!
– Captain Ri is a soft boi and you’ll fall in love with him in like one second
– and you’ll want to protect Yoon Se Ri
– and they’re so cute together
– and they’re both so HOT
– There is a lot of adventure and thrill and suspense and drama
– The friendships between Yoon Se Ri and the North Koreans who help her is just so precious
– The village ladies are great as well and you’ll fall in love with them
– Yoon Se Ri’s family drama is well, you’ll just have to watch and see
– You may hate Dan in the beginning but you’ll come to one her and a TV Show that can do that is exceptional in my books
– As with Gu Seung Jun
– oh, and did I tell you how funny it is? because it is
– and on the other hand, it’ll make you want to cry as well
– moreover, the end is wrapped up just so perfectly and you’ll love it but also hate it!
So, have you watched Crash Landing On You yet? What did you think about it? If you haven’t watched it, I hope I was able to convince you to watch it because it’s amazing and I think you all should watch t and love it and fangirl about it with me!
And, if you’re watching it, feel free to DM me on Twitter and let me know what you think!