It’s already a 3rd into November and I’m finally sharing my goals – better late than never, right?
So, here we go!
- Do well on SAT. I did! Well, better than I expected at least since I got 1480/1600.
- Fill in the college applications. (At least the ones that open in October). Nope. I didn’t even look at them until a few days ago.
- Blog hop more. I couldn’t – It was a very busy month.
- Be more consistent with replying to comments. Not really, but well, I hope to this month!
- Post twice a week, according to my new schedule. I couldn’t always do that but I tried as much as I could!
- Read 3 ARCs (let’s keep it less this time so I am not as disappointed for later). I couldn’t, life was too much this month too but well at least I read 2.
- Start filling college applications
- Blog hop more
- Be more consistent with replying to comments.
- Post twice a week, according to my new schedule.
- Read 3 ARCs
- Study for my December exams.
So, those are my goals for this month! What are your goals? tell me in the comments below!