It’s a new month and o, let’s set some goals and follow through and update ourselves on how we did last months.
I am so not ready for this since I know I’m not doing too well this time, but well, we have to check.
UPDATE ON SEPTEMBER GOALS
- 70% in September Exams. I haven’t got the whole result yet but I got 90% in Math and 80% in Accounts so I think I’m pretty safe on an overall basis!
- Reply to blog comments. I couldn’t keep up with them all the time, but I am caught up now!
- Post twice a week at least. I sort fo managed his and I am quite proud of myself.
- Read 5 ARCs. HAHAHHAHA. I barely managed to read 3 books. (somehow, they were all ARCs so yay for that at least!)
- Try and blog hop more. Not really. I still need more time for this and I hope I will have more now.
- Do well on SAT.
- Fill in the college applications. (At least the ones that open in October)
- Blog hop more.
- Be more consistent with replying to comments.
- Post twice a week, according to my new schedule.
- Read 3 ARCs (let’s keep it less this time so I am not as disappointed for later)
So, those are my goals for this month! What are your goals? tell me in the comments below!