It feels to me that it was just yesterday that I was listing my August Goals but it’s September according to the calendar and so here I am, making a lost of all the goals I wish to accomplish over the 30-day period known as September.
August was bad and I knew it would be, so I’m not really focusing on it but let’s review it anyway so we have an accurate picture of August.
UPDATE ON AUGUST GOALS
- Post once in 3 days. August is a busy month for me and so I think this much is enough for August! I mean, not really, and it’s not like I didn’t expect to fail this. *sighs*
- Get 70% in my August Exams. Honestly, I was aiming for at least 80 but I don’t think I will be able to get that much. Even 70% seems like such a big feat to me right now and it just kinda makes me really sad! I did this somehow? I got an overall 70% or something and I’m glad but I need to do better.
- Reply to blog comments. Nope. I have a month pending.
- Blog hop more i.e. once in 3 days so as to be a little regular. *laughs at past self for thinking anything would happen*
- Start planning my new WIP. So, the reason I could not really do Camp NaNo was that I had an idea for a new WIP and I just wasn’t feeling it with my old WIP so I think I should leave it for a little while and start with my new one. Again, no. Like I said, August was bad.
- 70% in September Exams.
- Reply to blog comments.
- Post twice a week at least.
- Read 5 ARCs.
- Try and blog hop more.
I’ve tried to keep my September goals short and I just hope I’m able to finish them all so I am more motivated by the time October comes ’round.
So, those are my goals for this month! What are your goals? tell me in the comments below!