Hey everyone! I was tagged to do the Liebster Award by the lovely Meeghan @MeeghanReads back in May and now, I am finally getting to it and doing it! I can not wait to answer the questions she has given!
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
1. If you had to describe yourself in three characters, which ones would they be?
Well, this is hard but I think I am sort of like Kaz Brekker from Six of Crows in the sense I am quiet and speak only when necessary a lot of time like him, and also have an aversion to physical contact. The second one would be Cath from Fangirl as I love to read and write, and am also very socially awkward. The last one is Leah from Leah on the Offbeat because Leah is chubby, like me and she is also a little bold when she needs to be and also, her fights with her mother and how people don’t really know she is bi.
2. What was the last book you DNF’ed?
The Immortal City by Amy Kuivalainen. I just couldn’t do it and finish reading the book.
3. How many books are on your TBR?
Now, if we are talking about my Physical TBR, there are probably about 40-50 books or so on there. And if we include the e-books I own, there will be about 100 or so in total. But, if we talk about all the books I actually want to read, the list is never-ending!
4. Which character would you swap lives with?
Now, this is something to think about… I am going to go with Ginny Weasley from Harry Potter because she becomes a professional Quidditch Player, which is my dream job, and is just overall happy and successful and I’d really like that too.
5. Who is your favourite villain and why?
I love a lot of villains and one of them is the King of Adarlan… He was evil and power-hungry but in the end, he also has some redeeming qualities. He is hated but also not completely, and so he exists in a grey area I am very fond of.
6. What’s your go-to book recommendation?
Recently, I have been recommending ‘Love, Life and the List’ by Kasie West to those who want a little YA Romance and ‘Illuminae’ by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff to people who like fantasy and sci-fi.
7. What inanimate object do you wish you could eliminate from existence?
Oh, this is interesting. I will say bills and money, because if bills and money don’t exist then I can have as many books as I like!
8. What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
There is this Hindi Movie called ‘We are Family’ and it is so emotional and heartwrenching btu somehow I can not keep myself from going through the torture of watching it time and again.
9. What was the last book you read that made you cry?
I don’t remember? But, I’m pretty sure A House of Rage and Sorrow by Sangu Mandanna would have made me cry.
10. Which fictional character do you think would be the most frustrating to meet in real life?
I think Aelin Ahsryver Galathynius from Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas as she is so sassy and hard to deal with, I mean, you need an award to get through living with her and accepting all she does.
11. What social stigma do you think society needs to get over?
The first one that pops into my mind is definitely Mental Health. There is a wider recognition now but I think more awareness is needed.
5 random facts about me (because, those are all I can think of)
- I drink at least 4 or 5 cups of coffee every day.
- I can not sleep only either before 9 pm or after 1 am.
- I have rewatched Gilmore Girls 3 times just this year.
- I have never seen snowfall. I saw snow once, but I reached the morning after the snow had fallen so, no snowfall 😦
- I can’t have caramel. I am allergic to it.
- What is your favourite read of the current year?
- Which book did you relate the most to?
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
- If there was one event from your past you could live through again, which one will it be?
- Which character do you think has the most tragic story?
- Which book recently made you cry?
- Which underrated book would you recommend to a person who loves to read Fantasy, Sci-fi and Romance?
- Which book made you laugh the most?
- What is your dream fictional job?
- Which character would you like to swap lives with?
- Which fantasy world would you like to live in?
And that is the end of this award. Thanks to Meeghan again for nominating me and congrats to all those who have been nominated by me! I can not wait to see your answers!