Hey everyone! I really cannot believe that half of the year has already ended and now as we move into July, I am sharing with all of you the amazing things that happened in June!
June was summer vacations and I had a lot of fun doing things such as vacationing in Vietnam, Watching a lot of movies and spending time with my family!
On the 7th of June, I headed off to Vietnam and spent about 10 days there. I had a lot of fun and I’d love to share more about it with you sometime later! I’ll try to make a post about it or at least a twitter thread to share with you all!
Other than that, I mainly attempted to finish my holiday homework and just spend some time with my family,
It was a good month overall and I even kept up with my blog so I’m really happy about it!
BOOKS READ THIS MONTH:
- Becoming: 5 stars || I loved listening to Michelle Obama’s voice and her story, It was just so inspiring!
- Six of crows: 4 stars || The twists and turns in this book were so crazy and I just couldn’t believe it!
- Red, White and Royal Blue: 5 stars || One of the cutest and fluffiest books I’ve ever read.
- The Priory of the Orange Tree: 5 stars || My favourite book of the year yet – maybe.
- Can’t Beat the Chemistry: 4 stars || Everything just unravelled perfectly in this + cute ending!
- Cupid’s Match: 3.5 stars || Cute and nice and entertaining!
- The Rebound Boyfriend: 3 stars ||Cliché? I mean it was nice and all but I needed more.
- When Summer Ends: 4 stars || Oh god, I loved this book – it was so cute and the ending!
Average days per book: 3.75 days
Total pages this month: 2958 pages
Average Pages per day: 98.6 pages
Total pages this year: 11461 pages
Average Pages per day: 63.3 pages
As usual, I started off this month by Wrapping up everything that happened in May and you can check out here.
In lieu of me going on a vacation, I decided to share my Travelling essentials with you all!
I also decided to do a post featuring writing so I shared How To Inspire yourself to Write. I think you can expect a few more posts about writing in the upcoming months since I have been working on my WIP quite a bit!
After that, I shared my Summer Playlist since I’ve been listening to a lot of music and also because I haven’t really shared anything about Music on here and I had to rectify that!
Well, 4 seems good enough to me since I was just recovering from a reading slow in May!
Reading Challenges Status
- Goodreads Reading Challenge: 34/50 (68%)
- PopSugar Reading Challenge: 11/40 (27.5%)
- Classics Reading Challenge: 4/50 (8%)
That is all for this month! Hope you liked it. Share how your month was in the comments below. How many books did you read? Did you all have exams as well? How did they go?