Hey everyone! June means that summer vacations are here and it is time to plan and do a lot of things! So, today, I am sharing with all of you a list of things I hope to accomplish in these 30 days!
- Write 25,000 words. I Really need to catch up on writing and need to move forward in my WIP.
- Read 7 books for the Biblio Games Readathon.
- Listen to an audiobook (Becoming by Michelle Obama)
- Study hard and finish my holiday homework.
- Post consistently (3 times a week).
- Reply to comments and keep up to date with them.
- Blog hop more often.
- Have fun in Vietnam! (yes, that needs to be a goal)
- Take a lot of photographs.
- Schedule for half of July since school will be back in session then and there will be a lot to do.
So, those are my goals for this month! What are your goals? tell me in the comments below!