Hey everyone! Another month is over and as we move into Spring, we have BookEnding Spring held by Sam @FictiocallySam and Clo @BookDragons in April! I am a host and I just can’t wait for it. If you’re interested, you could check out the Announcement post over here.
Let’s move on and get this wrap-up done before we start April!
So, I started this month off at a good note, meeting up with one of my old friends from my Boarding School! We spent an entire day together and I showed her about my city, Delhi.
Then, I had a week off for Spring Break which I spent by meeting some of my family. I stayed over at my aunt’s house for one night and played with my cousins! I also attended my cousin’s recitation and had a lot of fun with her!
We also had an Indian festival called Holi this month in which we play with colours to celebrate the victory of good over evil. I had an amazing day playing with my friends even though I ended up looking like a multi-coloured monster by the end of it.
BOOKS READ THIS MONTH:
- Beau & Bett: 4 stars || This was a pretty easy read and I enjoyed it a lot!
- The Other Side: 5 stars || OH my god, this is so cute and amazing! I loved the book so much and I’m so excited to share my views with you all soon!
- Mom’s perfect Boyfriend: 3 stars || It was interesting but well, there were so many things that could’ve been better. Anyways, it was a good read so…
- The Centre of The universe: 1 star || Ah, I don’t really know what to say about this book except that I did not enjoy it – at all.
- China Rich girlfriend: 4 stars ||I really enjoyed this book! It was a light, fun read and I cannot wait to read Rich People Problems!
- The Hounds of Baskerville: 3 stars || This was an interesting and fun read but well, I di not enjoy the narrative very much.
- Brush Strokes: 4 stars || Ah, this book was such a cute, fluffy read and one I would recommend to all!
- Lola and The Boy Next Door: 3 stars|| Ah, this is such a cute contemporary! But it just did not feel like it used to 😦
- 806: 2 stars || This book wasn’t too bad but it was repetitive and it just got boring anf the protagonist became pretty annoying too so, yeah.
Average days per book: 3.4 days
Total pages this month: 2661 pages
Average Pages per day: 86 pages
Total pages this year: 4545 pages
Average Pages per day: 50 pages
As usual, I started off this month by listing my Non-Bookish Favourites in February that you can check out here.
I told you all about what my First Impression of The Other Side by Sarah Hocut where when I first started reading it anf now, it’s one of my favourite books! I can’t wait to share its review soon!
I started watching One Day At A Time, and oh my god, that is a lovely TV SHow. I finished Season 1 an shared my view on it, which you can see over here.
Lastly, I shared my TBR for the OWLS Magical Readathon hosted by G @BookRoast taking place in April. I am so excited about it! I hope you’ll all join too!
Well, 4 seems good enough though I certainly wished to have completed 5 this month.
Reading Challenges Status
- Goodreads Reading Challenge: 20/50 (40%)
- PopSugar Reading Challenge: 11/40 (27.5%)
- Classics Reading Challenge: 4/50 (8%)
FAVOURITE POSTS FROM AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE:
Haley @TheCaffeinatedReader talked about Book Elitists and how that was unfair to others who couldn’t buy Physical books all the time due to various problems.
She also shared her story about how she came to love books and that’s just a heart touching and amazing story! You can view that over here.
Clo @BookDragons shared how she turned herself from being a Night Owl to an Early Bird and I am really thankful to her for her tips!
Nandini @UnputdownableBooks shared some of her favourite Podcasts and I just can not wait to listen to them!
Michelle @MichelleLikesThings shares a post in which she uses GIFs to show what is going on in her head when she’s rating books and that’s just so on-point and brilliant and I loved them!
That is all for this month! Hope you liked it. Share how your month was in the comments below. How many books did you read? Did you all have exams as well? How did they go?