Hey everyone! It’s almost spring time. At the beginning of another new month, I bring to you all more of my goals and also, how I did on those goals that I had set for myself last month.
- Write 10,000 words. Okay, so I did this! yay!
- Study hard and get at least 75% in my first tests for the year. Kind of? I mean, I did overall and in all subjects other than English. Why did I mess up in English? *sighs*
- Post a blog post consistently and 5 times a week. YAY! I did it. I posted 5 times a week, every week. I hadn’t thought that this was possible.
- Read 5 books. Yep, did that. That exact number
- Try and write more discussion posts. I could technically only do 2, but I have a load of them planned for next month, so I’ll call this a win.
- Listen to an audiobook. Yeah, I did this too! I listened to Crazy Rich Asians.
- Eat healthy food. Avoid chips, crisps, etc. Um, so I failed horribly… What can I say, I’m never good with stuff like this… Somehow chocolates just find their way into my mouth!
- Start exercising more- go for a run thrice a week. So, the runs did not happen but I did start stretching, etc. And, oh god, my thighs hurt so much!
So, overall, I think I did pretty good and while I could’ve done better, it’s a start at the very least. :’)
- Write 7,000 words.
- Figure out your characters and put them together completely.
- Study hard and please, go for your classes regularly.
- Post a blog post consistently and 5 times a week.
- Read 5 books.
- Participate in the Women’s History Month Reading Challenge.
- Read books only written by women for this month.
- Listen to an audiobook.
- Start exercising more- go for a run thrice a week.
This month I am aiming higher and I wish to improve as compared to how I did last month.
What are your goals for this month? Tell me in the comments below.
Peace out cuties.