Hey everyone! Another month is over and I just can not believe it. As we move into March, I am compiling all that happened in February over here!
OH, and oh my god! I AM AT 300 FOLLOWERS! Thank you all so much 🙂
So, I had exams this month. I mean, already? What the hell? Does the school not understand that we are just children who just started off with Grade 12! But anyway, I somehow survived through them so it’s all good now! They’re over and what’s in the past remains in the past.
Thankfully, no exams in March so I can sit back and relax and focus more on my blog this month. 🙂
BOOKS READ THIS MONTH:
- Illuminae: 4 stars || This was a bit hard to get into at first but once I did, I loved it! It was such a great read and the end – oh my god.
- A Very Large Expanse of Sea: 5 stars || This is everything I want from a YA book – a cute romance, some serious plot and also no unrealistic drama.
- The Merchant of Venice: 3 stars || It was interesting, to say the least.
- The Spec Set: 4 stars|| Ah, a really good book. I am so grateful for having received its ARC!
- Crazy Rich Asians: 5 stars|| Wow. I just don’t know what to say. This is such an amazing book and I don’t know why I waited so long to read it.
Average days per book: 5.6 days
Total pages this month: 1894 pages
Average Pages per day: 67.7 pages
Total pages this year: 4727 pages
Average Pages per day: 80.1 pages
I started off this month by listing my Non-Bookish Favourites in January that you can check out here.
I shared my goals for February after that, which can be viewed right here.
Then, there was all my Bullet Journal for this month!
Book Series: I discussed various lengths of book series, their pros and cons and how many books I like them to have.
Oh, and I also listed My Thoughts When My OTP Kisses For The First Time and you can check that out right through here.
I wrote five reviews this month – wow! I’m keeping up. If I go on with this, I think I will be able to review most of the books I read!
Reading Challenges Status
- Goodreads Reading Challenge: 11/50 (22%)
- PopSugar Reading Challenge: 7/40 (17.5%)
- Classics Reading Challenge: 3/50 (6%)
FAVOURITE POSTS FROM AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE:
Clo discusses: Do books give us false expectations for relationships? and enlightens us all on how books give us unrealistic expectations and how it affects us all.
Rose @Stuck in Fiction gives us some very useful writing tips! Hopefully, her tips will help you all 🙂
Next up we have Kristin who shared some of her Favourite Bookish Podcasts. I checked some of them out and loved them and hope that you love them too.
7 tips to improve your book reviews by Nandini@UnputdownableBooks is another really great post that I saw this month. These tips were really insightful and make reading them will help you all too 🙂
That is all for this month! Hope you liked it. Share how your month was in the comments below. How many books did you read? Did you all have exams as well? How did they go?
Peace out cuties ♥