Hey everyone! I was nominated by the lovely Isabelle @BookwyrmBites for the Versatile Blogger award! She has a really great blog and you should all go check it out. I would also like to thank her for nominating me! It means a lot that she thinks my blog is worthy of this.
- If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award, congrats!
- Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and nominate those for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, list 7 things about yourself.
7 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I’m a perfectionist. I just can’t leave anything at 90%, if I do, I keep itching to go back and fix it. You’ll see it in how I keep changing up the graphics and trying out new things, trying to make everything better. I keep striving until everything is perfect according to me, which, trust me, is very hard and almost never happens.
2. I love putting purple-coloured nail polish on my nails. So, I have this purple nail polish which kind of looks like the galaxy and is totally amazing and well, I’m pretty obsessed with it. I put in on every single weekend IT’s crazy and well, I think it’s about to get over soon but I love it!
3. I have two blonde streaks in my hair. I got them on 16 September 2018 i.e. my 16th birthday. my hair is dark brown or black, depending on what people like to call it and well, the blonde streaks fit in perfectly though they might end up causing me trouble in school someday. Thankfully they hide in my ponytail and none of my teachers has seen it till now!
4. I’m big on multitasking. I mean, I know it’s not good and all that but I just can’t focus on things like watching TV shows which are not detective/mystery without fidgeting for more than 30-40 minutes. I just can’t sit still and do one thing for a long time.
5. I love typography. I have a pretty decent handwriting and I lover write so whenever I am free I start doodling and writing different words on the sides of the page or at the back of my notebook. I mean, I could do this all the time! Once I made an entire page of quotes and stuck it on my wall.
6. I love fruits. All kinds of fruits. I mean, if there was one thing I could eat for the rest of my life, it’d be fruits after chocolates. Like, it’s crazy how much I love them. I eat fruits as a snack every single day after school. OH, and there are just two fruits I dislike and would not agree to eat even if you gave me like 10 bucks or even 100 – bananas and papaya.
7. My school bag has ‘Stay Wierd’ written on it. It’s weird I know( see what I did there) but I really like it. It stands out and well, I like it.
That’s all about me for today. Tell me what you thought about my post in the comments below.
Peace out cuties ♥