Hey! I am back with these monthly goals since they are really good at tracking what I am able to do and achieve through the month and how much I am able to achieve through it. As said by Alfred Adler, personal goals help in motivation and proper personality development.
- Write 10,00 words.
- Study hard and get at least 75% in my first tests for the year.
- Post a blog post consistently and 5 times a week.
- Read 5 books.
- Try and write more discussion posts.
- Listen to an audiobook.
- Eat healthy food. Avoid chips, crisps, etc.
- Start exercising more- go for a run thrice a week.
These are the goals I want to kick off with so I can see my progress at the end of the month and moving forward, I have a clear view of what I was able to do and what my aim should be.
What are your goals for this month? Tell me in the comments below.
Peace out cuties.