Hey everyone! January is almost over and I’ve decided to start doing monthly wrap-ups since they will help me summarise my entire month and also keep a track of everything I did through it!
Oh, and before I say anything- I HAVE 250+ FOLLOWERS ON MY BLOG!!!!!
Thank you so much- to everyone who is here and reads my posts. You al mean a lot to me. Your likes and comments make my entire day. I love you all.
I’m in the last year of high school now! Yay! That does mean a lot of studies and responsibilities but also, I’m the seniormost and can boss others around! I also gave farewell to my seniors earlier this month, which was a lot of fun! Other than that, much hasn’t happened- school just started and I have been really busy with it!
I also made a Bullet Journal for this year! You can go check that out over here.
BOOKS READ THIS MONTH: 6
- Fangirl: 5 stars || I love this book and the reread surely did not disappoint me. I don’t think I can ever get tired of this book.
- Kingdom of Ash: 5 stars || Ah, the perfect ending to a wonderful series. I just hate the fact that there will be no more books set in Erilea.
- Geekerella: 5 stars ||One of the cutest romances I’ve ever read!! I can’t wait for The Princess And The Fangirl
- Dumplin‘: 3 stars || This one was interesting for the most part but it did also disappoint me in quite a few ways.
- Othello: 3 stars || This wasn’t too great but well, you can’t love every book, right?
- One Of Us Is Lying: 4 stars || Ahh, I can’t wait for another book by Karen McManus!! I loved this and well, I need more!
Average days per book: 5.16 days
Total pages: 2833
Average Pages per day: 91.38
I started the year by discussing my goals for the year which you can see here.
I also discussed my most anticipated book releases for this year!
Getting out of a Reading Slump: I discussed Reading Slumps and gave some tips to get out of them!
I shared my first experience with an audiobook and its pros and cons which you can check out over here.
I also discussed one of my favourite TV shows, Jane the Virgin!
My Reviews: 5
Well, that is a decent amount of reviews! I hope I am able to keep that up for the rest of the year.
TOTAL POSTS FOR THE MONTH: 21 (Including this one!)
Reading Challenges Status
- Goodreads Reading Challenge: 6/50 (12%)
- PopSugar Reading Challenge: 3/40 (7.5%)
- Classics Reading Challenge: 2/50 (4%)
Favourite Posts of the Month Around the Blogosphere!
Let’s Get Real: Backbiting by Bayance is one of the best posts I have read this month. It talks about something that happens in our daily life and well, it spoke to me in a different way altogether.
In the post, The Benefits Of Rereading, Beth talks about something so common for all our readers and expresses it all in a very lovely way!
The Struggle of being a Reader by Sam is a wonderful list filled by GIFs that make you laugh and are, well extremely relatable!
That is all for this month! Hope you liked it. Share how your month was in the comments below.
Peace out cuties ♥