Hey guys! Well, I decided to do a post to help you all get to know me better! I am sure this tag will immensely help us get an inside look in each other’s lives, so here I go:
1) WHAT’S YOUR NAME?
2) ANY NICKNAMES OR ALIASES?
Jaya, Jay and many other stupid names…
3) YOUR GENDER?
4) YOUR STAR SIGN?
5) HOW OLD ARE YOU?
6) YOUR RELATIONSHIP STATUS?
7) ANY CHILDREN?
Nope. I’m only 16 for God’s sake!
8) ANY PETS?
No, I’d love to have one but my grandparents are not very fond of pets and my mum doesn’t think I could take care of one, so it never happened but my friends have pets and I love to go over and play with them!
9) ANY TATTOOS OR PIERCINGS?
Only ear piercings, at the moment.
10) WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF?
A load of things, but right now I just like my eyes.
11) WHAT DO YOU DISLIKE ABOUT YOURSELF?
I don’t like my weight at the moment because in the last year I have put on a few kilograms.
12) RIGHTY OR LEFTY?
Righty, like most of the people in the world.
13) THE LAST THING YOU DRANK:
Coffee. My favourite drink ❤
14) THE LAST THING YOU ATE:
I ate a load of fruits – Pomegranate, orange, custard apple, pear, you get the picture, right?
15) YOUR LAST PHONE CALL:
It was my aunt.
16) YOUR LAST TEXT MESSAGE:
It is to my friend, Darinee regarding me not being able to attend her birthday party today due to travel issues.
17) YOUR LAST EMAIL:
It was from another one of my friends, Pawni inquiring when we will meet next 🙂
18) THE LAST SONG YOU LISTENED TO:
The Gilmore Girls theme song.
19) THE LAST BOOK YOU READ:
The Throne of Glass by Sarh J Maas. I am rereading the entire series in anticipation for the release of Kingdom of Ash.
20) THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED:
I can’t really remember any prominent crying in the last few months but I remember crying really badly when I left my boarding school, I still miss it so much!
21) THE LAST BLOG POST YOU READ:
It was a 100 truths tag by Charlotte Annalise.
22) THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO:
23) THE LAST PLACE YOU VISITED:
I just came back from Sri Lanka.
24) YOUR LAST HOLIDAY ABROAD:
Sri Lanka, I just went there a few days ago and it was amazing and I will share my experience with all of you soon 🙂
YOUR BELIEFS AND OPINIONS
49) DO YOU BELIEVE IN ALIENS?
Yes, I believe in aliens. There are some aliens out there and I am just waiting to meet them all!
50) DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?
Nope, things happen due to your hard work and dedication, or well, fate.
51) DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING?
Maybe, kind of… I guess that if you are positive then you will have the inspiration to work which will make things turn out right.
52) DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
53) CAN MONEY MAKE YOU HAPPY?
Again, kind of… Cause like without money you won’t have food or water or shelter or BOOKS! and well, that would be sad and then you won’t be happy. While money is not everything, money will help keep you satisfied and it is extremely important!
54) WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF AS A FEMINIST?
55) ARE YOU PRO-LIFE OR PRO-CHOICE?
I am pro-choice. I mean, it’s your life and well, bringing a kid into a horrible world is not good. I mean if you can not support that kid then there is no point in destroying a life by getting that kid into the world.
56) DO YOU HAVE STRONG POLITICAL BELIEFS?
Yeah, I mean, I need a good government for helping the country grow and well, there’s corruption and all and while I don’t support just one political party, I am aware of a lot of political decisions, etc.
57) DO YOU HAVE STRONG RELIGIOUS BELIEFS?
Nah, I don’t really believe in God, I believe more in Karma.
58) WHAT DO YOU THINK THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU CAN GIVE A CHILD IS?
Love and care 🙂
59) ARE YOU EATING ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
Nah, but all these questions about food are making me hungry!
60) ARE YOU DRINKING ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
61) WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
I am watching Gilmore Girls while writing this post, taking breaks from both. It is weird, but it is me!
62) WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?
My friend’s party, it was today and it slipped out of my mind and now it is too late for me to go and well, I am just screwed.
63) WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR RIGHT NOW?
My friend’s reply.
64) WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT RIGHT NOW?
My school’s annual function which is next week.
65) WHAT’S YOUR PET PEEVE RIGHT NOW?
I just can’t stand anyone talking too loudly in public, it is like, please you are not the only one here!
66) WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE THING RIGHT NOW?
Watching Gilmore Girls, I am obsessed.
67) IF YOU WEREN’T ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS, WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?
68) YOUR FIRST BEST FRIEND:
It was Kavya, she is the daughter of my dad’s best friend, we are the same age and I have known her ever since I was born!
74) YOUR FIRST JOB:
I haven’t had a job yet.
75) YOUR FIRST CHILDHOOD MEMORY:
I guess it is when I was 4 and I was in Singapore and I wanted to ride on a double-decker bus and well, I was on my dad’s shoulders and there was only one bus that was still operating cause it was really late so we went all the wrong way so I could get what I wanted!
WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE
76) LOVE OR MONEY?
What? I don’t konw.. Love, I guess
77) TWITTER OR FACEBOOK?
Twitter! Facebook is so annoying – I hate it!
78) HOOK UP OR RELATIONSHIP?
79) DOGS OR CATS?
I am a dog person.
80) COFFEE OR TEA?
Coffee all the way!
81) BEER OR WINE?
I don’t know…
82) SWEET OR SAVOURY?
Sweet! I have got a really sweet tongue and I can eat deserts for all meals!
83) INTROVERT OR EXTROVERT?
I’m an introvert.
84) VAMPIRES OR WEREWOLVES?
Werewolves. Vampires creep me out.
85) SEASIDE OR COUNTRYSIDE?
I love the countryside personally since I do not go well with the beach and getting sand in my toes and all over my body, ugh!
86) SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter! The cold weather is just lovely.
87) BOOKS OR MOVIES?
Books! I do love movies too though.
88) HORROR OR COMEDY
Comedy. Horror films are okay as well but nothing beats a good comedy movie
A FEW RANDOM QUESTIONS TO FINISH UP ON
89) DO YOU WISH YOU COULD CHANGE YOUR PAST?
Yes, well, who doesn’t?
90) WHAT’S YOUR DREAM JOB?
Being a pilot while writing books and also being a photojournalist at the very same time cause I could travel the world that way!
91) WHAT’S YOUR GUILTY PLEASURE?
92) WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?
I am afraid of spiders, I completely and absolutely hate them!
93) WHAT WAS THE FIRST THING YOU WANTED TO BE WHEN YOU GREW UP?
I wanted to be a writer, like since always.
94) IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I’d like to read minds! It would be fun, but then again it could be scary as well
95) IF YOU COULD CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR LIFE WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I would like to be an extrovert so I could make more friends and go out more!
96) WOULD YOU WANT IMMORTALITY?
Yes! It would be fun and crazy and then I could do crazy stuff and not die and well, it would be just another type of adventure.
97) IF YOU COULD INTERVIEW ANYONE ALIVE OR DEAD WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
This is such a hard question! I mean, how do you expect me to answer?
98) WOULD YOU SAY YOU ARE HAPPY?
I am not completely happy but I’m also not sad or depressed.
99) WHAT ONE PIECE OF ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO YOURSELF AT AGE EIGHTEEN?
I don’t know, I am not 18 yet!
100) WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE IN FIVE YEARS’ TIME?
At a very good college, studying as well as partying hard.
Anyways, what did you all think of my post? Tell me in the comments below. Will be waiting to hear from you all, it means a lot to me.
Peace out cuties ♥