I was tagged by Jess and Teagan @FictionNoChaser to do this tag. If you don’t follow them already, go check out their awesome blog! As you all know, I don’t usually post on Wednesdays but since I was lagging behind on tags, I decided to post today too!
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Not really, but if I read for too long at once, then I do.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
William Shakespeare, hands down. Being the most celebrated author, his writing is different from all others. Besides he is one of the only historic writers I’ve ever read, so yeah, those ages were different and the writing style was too.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Harry Potter, definitely. I’d sell my soul before I chose Twilight.
- Edward Cullen is a creep. Who stares at a girl when she is sleeping?
- Bella is crazy and confused and shitty.
- The love triangle is horrible and not even well-written.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it (besides books…)?
Nah, I just carry a book in my hand or leave it in the car.
5. Do you smell your books?
Sometimes, well I love the smell of new books.
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
I am fine with the illustrations as long as they match the atmosphere of the book and don’t distract me. Also, as long as there are not too many.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
Probably Hexhall. I had read it ages ago but now when I picked it up again so i could continue the series, I couldn’t get into it. I found it childish and stupid.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Can’t remember any over the top of my head.
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell.
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
I have many thick books but the thickest book is probably Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, since it’s just that long, but I’d also love to give some recognition to other titles that are just as long- Winter by Marissa Meyer, Lord of Shadows and City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare. They are also really long books, but they’re not as thick as Harry Potter.
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
Yes, I love to write. It helps reduce my anxiousness and helps me not overthink too much. I’d love to be an author but it is quite hard. If I get an oppurtunity in the future, I’d definitely take it.
12. When did you get into reading?
I always loved reading but I got majorly invested in it when I was 10 or 11.
13. What is your favourite classic book?
The Merchant of venice. Mostly because I had to do it over and again 2 years straight for school and it has so many memories and now I just love it.
14. In school what was your best subject?
Either Mathematics or English. I love both.
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
Thank the person and accept the present. It is not their fault that they did not know that I hated the book.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
I don’t know if it is leser known, I don’t think so at least but Carry On is quite similar to HP while The Maze Runners is similar to The Hunger Games.
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while filming?
Not sure this applies to me.
18. What is your favorite word?
Always ever since I read Harry Potter but I have always been a bit partial to exceptional.
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Fairies all the way. I just don’t like vampires much and Fae are nice. P.S. Mostly because I love Rowan and Rhys.
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Angels. I find them fascinating.
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Werewolves, I am crazy about them. Plus, I have not read much about spirits.
23. Zombies or Vampires?
None. I find both quite creepy and undead but if I had to choose- Vampires.
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Forbidden love all the way. Love triangles have gotten boring but I can enjoy a well-written one.
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
A bit of both? I can not handle a lot of either very well.
YOU! If you haven’t done it and find it fascinating, please do it and link back to me so I can see your answers. I don’t really want to burden anyone with so many tags to do 🙂
Tell me what you thought of my choices in the comments below! Peace out cuties ♥